There are so many wonderful things you can do in Paris! When you start to plan your Paris trip, it can get overwhelming with so many lists and recommendations of what to do, what and where to eat and things to experience.
Personally, I was overwhelmed when I was still planning our trip. I did not know which to do first and which list to include in my list. LOL! In the end, I chose to experience things which I know will be most appreciated by our 5-year old son.
Six Things We Loved in Paris:
1) Eating Berthillon Ice Cream. This tops our list. Eating Berthillon Ice Cream by the Seine River, watching the boats pass by as the sun sets was an experience we will always remember.
2) Train rides. When you're in Paris, you're bound to use the train. Unless you want to waste your money on taxis and waste time on traffic. Riding trains in Paris can be intimidating at first. But what I loved about riding their trains is that finding your next destination is like a puzzle and when you do figure it out, you'd feel victorious. LOL!
3) Laduree macarons. It's one of those food you need to buy and eat. My son loved it! And it was perfect for my coffee too.
4) Going up the Eiffel Tower. I think it's not enough to just stare at this famous landmark. You have to go up to have a better appreciation of it. It was very cold and windy when we went up but it was just perfect.
5) Musee du Lourve at night time. This has got to be my favorite one. There is something about the night that makes the Lourve so romantic!
6) Park Visit. We visited Jardin du Luxembourg and Jardin des Tuileries . We all loved strolling through the park.
I did not include our Paris Disneyland day trip because it's a totally different experience as well. What about you, what's your favorite experience/s in Paris?