She booked us both a 60-minute caudalie anti-aging & firming facial and a 45-minute natural jasmine rice body scrub.
I arrived first at the Spa. While waiting for my friend, they gave me a cold towel and a tea. I don't know what the tea was but I tasted a ginger.
- The Spa room was cozy and relaxing. I almost feel asleep while having the scrub.
- I liked the scrub. I haven't had a body scrub in a long while. My body welcomed the removal of the dead skin cells. LOL!
- The therapist who did the scrub was gentle.
I didn't quite like:
- The shower area had no curtain. I didn't like the fact that after the scrub I had to take a shower while the therapist was still inside the room cleaning up the massage bed in preparation for the next treatment. I know I am being a prude but privacy should be given to clients whether they prefer it or not.
- There was no towel inside the shower area. I had to call the therapist to ask for one.
- The facial felt so quick. It was mostly an application of the cream and that was it. My friend, Ate Elma, told me that her facial included a massage in the head and shoulder. But mine didn't. I guess it depends on the therapists.
- I think the $42 price tag for the facial is a little expensive.
Despite a little disappointed with the facial, it was still a good afternoon! I had a relaxing scrub. Thank you so much Ate Elms. We should do this regularly. We deserve it.
Bodia Spa Phnom Penh
(above UCare Pharmacy)
Sothearos Blvd cor St 178
Tel: 855(0) 23 226 199